I have advised in respect of over 20 judicial review proceedings - mostly in the context of resource consents granted on a non-notified basis, but also in respect of rating policies, development contribution levies, building consent matters and Ministerial decisions.
- Supermarkets, including, Lower Hutt and Wairau Pak 'N Save stores, and Petone and Frankton Flats Countdown stores.
- A development affecting a priority stream in Taranaki.
- A jet boat consent in Queenstown.
- A plan change adopted without direct service on an affected landowner.
- A site of Waahi Tapu in Katikati.
- An extension to a house in a heritage street.
- Alleged bias in a hearing panel.
- Residential development consented in a high noise environment.
- A decision by the Minister of Earthquake Recovery in respect of re-zoning in Christchurch.